You just discovered that the career path, the relationship, the ‘future you have designed in your head’ is leading you in a direction you don’t want to go in. You feel lost, alone, unsure of yourself and confused about what to do. You think you may be experiencing the dreaded quarter-life crisis.
There is intense pressure for twenty-somethings today to succeed, to be fabulous, to be “the next big thing” by the age of 30. What happens when you are on the path to “having it all by 30” but you are deeply dissatisfied with your life? The dream career, relationship, life plan is no longer making you happy – now what?
By working together, you will receive the support and tools you need to:
- Identify your genuine dreams and hopes for the future
- Combat the constant chatter and distraction in the mind
- Free yourself from self-defeating patterns that keep you stuck, despite the desire to change
- Examine how you have been living a life that is not aligned with who you really are or want to be
- Get present to the here and now (when we spend time dwelling in the past and feeling anxiety about the future we never get the opportunity to really live our lives)
- Learn how to love and embrace yourself so that you can have healthy and meaningful relationships with others